Frequently Asked Questions
These articles cover the most common asked questions regarding Tortal's Online Learning Center.
These articles are intended for users with admin access.
This Category focuses on Courseware, the brains behind effective training. Articles Cover topics related to the Tort...
- LMS Welcome Video
- LMS Best Practices
- Allow Pop-ups for Google Chrome
- How to Clear your Browser Cache
- Allow Pop-ups for Internet Explorer
- How to Update Internet Explorer
- How to Update Web Browsers
- How to Use the Panel Manager
- Browser Autoplay Policies
- How do I find and log into my LMS?
- Enrolling into a Course
- What is a SSL certificate, and do I need one?
- How do I view my certificates?
- How do I view my transcripts?
- How do I launch a course?
- How do I view my enrollments?
- Not receiving Email Notifications from Tortal.
- I'm receiving a Single Sign On (SSO) Error Message
- Troubleshooting Login Problems
- Flash and Courseware Issues
- My lesson is stuck or has frozen.
- I've completed a course, but now see the course under my current enrollments.
- Troubleshooting Tips: Completed Lessons not Saving Properly
- I paid for a course, but don't see it listed under my enrollments.
- When taking a quiz, there is no submit button.
- I'm seeing a yellow icon with an exclamation point next to the launch course button..
- How to Remove an Enrollment from a User.
- How to Add/ Remove Images from the User Enrollment Listing
- Learning Objects: How to use Instructor Led Training Learning Objects & Sessions (ILT)
- Course & Catalog Image Grid Update
- Gamified Assessments
- Managing Group Enrollments
- Verifying a Users Email Address
- Change Password for a User
- Learning About the Training Calendar
- How to create a SCORM learning object (also called lesson) AND modify it
- How Restricted Catalogs Work
- How to Create a Course Catalog
- How to create an Activity Report
- How to: Import a list of Users into a Group
- How to Add a New User Account to the LMS
- Does the completion of a course stay with a learner even if the course is modified (such as removing lessons from it)?
- Does the completion of a lesson stay with a learner even if that lesson is removed from one course and put into a new course?
- Tortal LMS Announcements Feature
- The Enrollments Widget
- Public Courses: How do Soft User accounts work?
- User Permissions - Setting Administrators Access Levels
- User Permissions - System Administrator Access Level
- User Permissions - Group Administrator Access Level
- User Permissions - Standard Learner Access Level
- How to Configure a Course Catalog
- User Permissions: Brand Concept Administrator
- Course Authoring Tool Webinar
- Uploading learning objects to the LMS
- How to Create / Edit a Course
- Video Learning Objects - Privacy Settings for Embedded Content