Frequently Asked Questions
These articles cover the most common asked questions regarding Tortal's Online Learning Center.
This Category focuses on Courseware, the brains behind effective training. Articles Cover topics related to the Tort...
These articles are intended for users with admin access.
- LMS Best Practices
- Allow Pop-ups for Google Chrome
- How to clear your browser cache in Google Chrome
- Allow Pop-ups for Internet Explorer
- How to Update Internet Explorer
- How to Update Web Browsers
- Browser Autoplay Policies
- How do I find and log into my LMS?
- Enrolling into a Course
- What is a SSL certificate, and do I need one?
- How do I view my certificates?
- How do I view my transcripts?
- How do I launch a course?
- How do I view my enrollments?
- I'm receiving a Single Sign On (SSO) Error Message
- Troubleshooting Login Problems
- Flash and Courseware Issues
- My lesson is stuck or has frozen.
- I've completed a course, but now see the course under my current enrollments.
- I completed a lesson, but it did not register as complete.
- I paid for a course, but don't see it listed under my enrollments.
- When taking a quiz, there is no submit button.
- I'm seeing a yellow icon with an exclamation point next to the launch course button..
- Course Authoring Tool Webinar
- Uploading learning objects to the LMS
- Video Learning Objects - Privacy Settings for Embedded Content
- Learning Objects: Adding Instructor Led Training Sessions to your Courses
- Course & Catalog Image Grid Update
- LMS Welcome Video for 2020
- Gamified Assessments
- Managing Group Enrollments
- Verifying a Users Email Address
- Change Password for a User
- Learning About the Training Calendar
- How to create a SCORM learning object (also called lesson) AND modify it
- How Restricted Catalogs Work
- How to Create a Course Catalog
- How to run a report
- How to Import Users into the LMS
- How to Create / Edit a Course
- Adding a new user account to the LMS
- Does the completion of a course stay with a learner even if the course is modified (such as removing lessons from it)?
- Does the completion of a lesson stay with a learner even if that lesson is removed from one course and put into a new course?
- User Permissions - How to Control Super Administrators, Group Admins, and Learners
- User Permissions - System Administrator Access Level
- User Permissions - Group Administrator Access Level
- User Permissions - Standard Learner Access Level
- How to Configure a Course Catalog