There is a submit button on these question slides. Sometimes the submit button is covered by the Windows task bar. See image below. Look closely and you'll see the submit button. To solve this issue, the learner can either unlock their Windows task bar or maximize their internet browser.
Articles in this section
- I'm receiving a Single Sign On (SSO) Error Message
- Troubleshooting Login Problems
- Flash and Courseware Issues
- My lesson is stuck or has frozen.
- I've completed a course, but now see the course under my current enrollments.
- I completed a lesson, but it did not register as complete.
- I paid for a course, but don't see it listed under my enrollments.
- When taking a quiz, there is no submit button.
- I'm seeing a yellow icon with an exclamation point next to the launch course button..
- Troubleshooting Slow Internet Connections