In most cases, the lesson simply needs to be reset by an administrator. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Articles in this section
- I'm receiving a Single Sign On (SSO) Error Message
- Troubleshooting Login Problems
- Flash and Courseware Issues
- My lesson is stuck or has frozen.
- I've completed a course, but now see the course under my current enrollments.
- I paid for a course, but don't see it listed under my enrollments.
- When taking a quiz, there is no submit button.
- I'm seeing a yellow icon with an exclamation point next to the launch course button..
- How to Clear your Browser Cache on a Mobile Device
- Troubleshooting Slow Internet Connections