The “group admin” is any user granted administrator permissions over one or many groups and/or roles. These group admins may or may not be included in the groups over which they have been granted permissions.
- Group Administrators only manage User Information and Enrollments and their Group's membership Auto Enrollments configuration.
- Group Administrators do not have need of Content Management Permission, like a System Administrator or Brand Concept Administrator would.
By default, they are not given these Permissions - though they can be granted if you wish.
The specific permissions granted to group admins are determined by the client and are applied only to groups specified during permission configuration – see “LMS Permissions” for more information.
Group Admin Permissions
All data available to the Group Administrator is controlled by Group Assignment
All “standard learner Experience ” features
- Access default reports
- Create custom reports with self-defined parameters
- Save custom reports
- Export custom reports
- Create user and group overview reports
User / Group management Permissions
- Add, modify users
- Login as user
- Delete users
- Disable/enable users
- Change user passwords
- Merge user accounts.
User Enrollment Controls
- Execute evaluations
- Enroll users in courses
- Remove users from courses
- Create course histories
- Reset course histories
- Reset lesson histories
- Award certificates
- Revoke certificates
- Modify group details
- Enroll group members in courses
- Remove group members from courses