This article offers various resources for course developers.
Using Scorm Cloud
Scorm Cloud is a great website where people can upload and test SCORM course files. The website offers various account levels. There is a free option, which allows a user to upload and manage two SCORM files at a time. The website also offers various options for troubleshooting.
If the course does not work on Scorm Cloud then it will not work within Tortal's LMS environment. If the course does work on Scorm Cloud, but does not work within Tortal's environment, then Tortal support needs to be contact at email@example.com.
Articulate Storyline Course Development Software
- Articulate Support
- Articulate 360 Version Release Notes
- Articulate Community Forum
- Storyline 360: Publishing a Course for LMS Distribution
Adobe Captivate - Course Development Software
Make sure to check out these related articles regarding troubleshooting SCORM learning objects.
- Troubleshooting SCORM with Preview/Debug Feature
- Toubleshooting SCORM Files with Chrome Developer Tools
- Troubleshooting Course Settings
- Troubleshooting SCORM Learning Object Settings
- Course Developer Resources