This video teaches how to gamify assessments in your Learning Management System.
IMPORTANT - If you do not see the gamification options described in this video in your LMS, contact your Tortal Learning Strategist or firstname.lastname@example.org to have this feature activated.
This article teaches how to gamify assessments in your Learning Management System.
- Click HERE for a tutorial on how to create assessments. (Second video on new page.)
- Make sure to review additional notes at the bottom of this article.
1. Select courses from the admin menu.
2. Select Add, Edit, and Gamify, then click the next button.
3. Click Create New Assessment. Please note - you can also gamify assessments already in your system. To do this, click the edit link below the title of an existing assessment.
4. Input assessment details, mastery/passing score, select optional time limit. etc. Select YES - Impose Time Limit.
5. Select YES - Gamify this Assessment. Continue to adjust assessment settings to your liking. Click Save Assessment when ready.
Setting a time limit is required to gamify a assessment.
Once the assessment has been gamified, you'll be able to define the amount of people that display on the LMS leader boards.
You can exclude group administrators from leader boards.