Have you found yourself in a situation, where two (or more) accounts have been created for the same user?
No need to worry, We've got a tool for that!
***VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- This is not a default feature. It is available on request and only if approved by your organization's primary Point of Contact.
- Merging can't be undone. Ever.
- To request access, have your primary POC complete & submit a Support ticket here: email@example.com
- Report All accounts deleted by Merge to your Group Administrator. Accounts must be manually re-created and have all relevant course work approved & reenrolled by your Group Administrator.
- Tortal is not responsible for restoration of accounts removed by Merge.
1. How to Merge User accounts
Merging user accounts using the Merge option is very straightforward.
- From the main Navbar, follow: Admin >> Users (Sidebar) >> Merge Users
- Select 2 or more user(s) you would like to merge, then click the Next button to continue.
TO select multiple Users: Hold down the Ctrl key, and click to make your selection.
- Check ,next to the account you'd like to keep .
REMINDER: ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED.
- Click to complete the merge
- You may review your changes on the following page.
REMINDER: ALL CHANGES ARE PERMANENT.