Learning objects within a course may be configured to auto-launch in succession upon completion of each previous learning object. Setting learning objects to auto-launch provides the learner a more streamlined learning experience with less manual intervention required to advance through learning objects. Individual courses may be added and/or edited to auto-launch their included learning objects using the process below.
1. Add or Edit a new course under Admin >> Courses
Note: be sure to review more details in this important information on adding and editing courses.
If you are already familiar with how to add/edit courses in the LMS, skip to step 4 below for how to activate the new, auto-launch feature!
2. If adding a new course, proceed with adding the required course name and description on the next screen and edit optional details like objectives, course image, length, etc.
If editing a course, you may select the course to edit, then update the required course details or simply click Next to skip this course details screen.
3. If adding a new course, you may configure included learning objects on the next screen. If editing a course, you may adjust the included learning objects or simply click Next to skip this screen.
4. On the next screen of the course wizard, click the checkbox to Enable Automatic Launch of Learning Objects and click Next to proceed
5. You may now click Next to proceed through the remaining steps of the course wizard being sure to click "Finish" at the end to save your changes - more information on adding/editing courses is available in this important information on adding and editing courses.
6. That's it! Once your course is saved with the "Enable automatic launch" feature enabled, each learning object in the course will automatically launch with a brief countdown upon completion of the previous learning object as shown in the example below: