If you no longer need a User Account in your system, you may easily delete it from the LMS. This guide will outline the steps to Delete a User
***Deleting a User is permanent and will remove all Records related to that User. (Enrollments, Certificates, Groups, Saved Reports, etc.
Administrators must have the Delete User Permission will be allowed to use this LMS Tool.
More information abut setting Permissions can be explored here:
- User Permissions - How to Control Super Administrators, Group Admins, and Learners
- How to Assign Groups to an Administrator
How to Delete a User
1. Locate the Delete a User Wizard
- Admin >> Users >> Delete a User
2. Select the Account(s) to Delete
- Select all Accounts to be deleted
- Multi Select Options enabled
3. Confirm & Finish the Wizard to save the changes.
- Click Finish to Confirm, & Delete the selected Accounts
- This Operation is Permanent and deleted Accounts cannot be recovered.