Public Courses allow Users to experience your content while not being full members of your LMS - through the creation of Soft User accounts. This Article will outline the feature of Soft User accounts, and ways to manage them.
How do Soft Users register for a full account?
All "Soft User" accounts can be converted int full-access accounts through verifying the account and setting the password.
Reset Account Password
1. Check Email for password reset Link
Follow this link to your homepage
2. Click "Forgot your Login Information"
3. Enter the email address to get the reset link sent to their inbox
A conformation will appear when you have entered the email correctly.
4. Check email for password reset link. Reset password.
1. Login with new password to verify account.
2. Click the bold link to receive the verification email.
You will receive a confirmation that the email has been sent.
3. Check email. Click verification link.
Once Verified hit continue to login on the homepage.