Can't log in? Getting a funky Error message? The dreaded "Spinner" keeps Spinning on you? Often times these things happen as a matter of course when using the internet. Follow these steps to begin troubleshooting simple issues you may encounter on the LMS.
Troubleshooting Common LMS Issues and Errors
Troubleshooting for these kinds of issues begins with addressing the basics of your local device setup.
Most issues are a solved by following the Steps below.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
2. Check network connections
The Best practice is to use the Tortal LMS from a desktop or laptop on a wired network connection.
- ensure cables are connected firmly
- ensure wifi signals are strong and stable, reconnect to ensure network stability
3. Ensure Browser is updated
4. Clear local Browser Cache
- How to Clear your Browser Cache – Tortal Support Help Center
- How to Clear your Browser Cache on a Mobile Device – Tortal Support Help Center
5. Refresh the page
- [Ctrl-R] or [Ctrl-F5] to quickly refresh
6. Login and try again.
Everyone with an issue like this should perform these basic troubleshooting steps, to start from a level playing field.
How to Submit a helpful Support request to your administrator.
If there's more to this story after you go through the steps above, your administrator can assist you further. Please provide them with:
- Your Browser make, version
- Screenshots of error messages (if shown)
- Username/ username of account experiencing issues.
- A detailed description of what was clicked/ being done to get the error.
Feel free to share these Troubleshooting tips with other Learners for easier understanding on how to approach training errors.
More Helpful Information